Thursday, April 7, 2011

V Neck Top


Here is my latest creation from the wonderful fabrics I received from Fabric Mart Fabrics. It is a rayon jersey that was very soft, did not curl at all, and is very soft against the skin. I will really enjoy wearing this. It goes well with the white draped cardigan and the taupe/grey Marrakesh pants I made.


This was a very quick pattern to sew up. I cut it out one evening, and sewed it up tonight. This is the second V Neck Top from Christine Johnson that I have made and I plan to make many more. Her patterns are so well drafted and come together beautifully.

3 comments:

  1. Terrific top. It will go with a lot of different color bottoms. It reminds me of Mosaic tiles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this one so cute almost looks like the fabric Peggy Sagers did her demo on the shirt on her web-iner looks like be great for our warm summer months

    ReplyDelete